- 1. Acquisition, utilization, and provision of personal information, and prohibition of its other-than-intended use
- By establishing a system for the purpose of protecting personal information, Futaba will handle personal information appropriately in accordance with specified rules for its acquisition, utilization, and provision. In addition, Futaba will never handle personal information beyond the scope of intended use presented at the time of acquisition.
- 2. Compliance with laws, regulations and norms
- In handling personal information, Futaba will comply with laws, regulations and rules applicable to protection of personal information concerned, and government-established guidelines and other norms.
- 3. Security measures
- By taking security measures, Futaba will strive to prevent and correct leakage, loss or damage of personal information.
- 4. Complaints and consultations
- Futaba will respond appropriately to personal-information-related complaints and consultations in person regarding handling of personal information and the system for protection of personal information, etc.
- 5. Continuous improvement
- Futaba will establish rules regarding protection of personal information, thoroughly disseminate these rules to officers and employees, and review them periodically to make continuous improvements.
Our policy for the handling of personal information may be revised from time to time.