Purchasing Basic Policy
The Futaba Group has established the following three purchasing basic policies in order to produce parts that satisfy our important customers.
- 1. Optimum purchasing based on openness and fairness
- Upon supplier selection, we present our expectation and evaluate appropriately on safety, quality, delivery, cost, engineering, and SE and IT security capability, and SDGs program.
- New supplier validation shall be done fairly and openly considering business robustness, attitude toward anti-social organization and environmental practice as well as the above.
- 2. Strategic purchasing in global and SDGs' aspect
- In order to contribute to customers' optimum Monozukuri, and to react to new technology and process, we establish competitive purchasing infrastructure globally.
- Support self-reliance of regional HQ and subsidiaries for the implementation of strategical procurement per area, and contribute to local community by utilizing local suppliers positively.
- Develop our members capable to global work by continuous improvement of education system.
- 3. Long-term continuous business built upon mutual trust
- Pursue mutual prosperity through communication and support in the long-term cooperation basis.
- In mid-long term point of view, enhance optimization activities for the competitiveness as "FUTABA Group" all supplier chain inclusive.
- Strive for optimum purchasing through continuous work kaizen and digital solution as FUTABA Group.