We produce products that deliver solid value of environment, peace of mind, and quality of life to more regions of the world by capitalize on core technologies such as stamping, welding, sound damping, and heat management that we have cultivated.
Front pillar upper outer
This is a part located on the left and right of the front of the cabin and holds the windows and roof. High strength is required to ensure the survival space of occupants at the time of a collision.
It also contributes to ensuring visibility for occupants.
Front pillar lower outer
This is the part connected to the right and left front doors.
High strength is required to ensure the survival space of occupants at the time of a collision.
- This is the part at the bottom of the windshield that connects the left and right pillars.
It serves as a gutter for rain and drainage.
It also contributes to the rigidity of the right and left sides of the body, contributing to improved steering performance.
Wheel house inner/outer subassembly
- This is a medium-scale assembly parts that separates the inside and outside of the rear tire house.
It supports the input from the suspension while driving, and makes it difficult for noise from the tires and elsewhere outside to enter the vehicle, contributing to the improvement of comfort.
Rear floor side member subassembly
- This is a medium-scale assembly parts used on the left and right sides of the trunk floor.
It supports the input from the suspension while driving, and secures horizontal and vertical rigidity that supports the rear suspension.
In addition, high strength is required to ensure the survival space of occupants at the time of a collision from behind.
Instrument panel reinforcement
Located inside of dashboard, supporting the steering,
air conditioning unit, audio, etc. It also has an occupant protection function in the event of a collision.
Exhaust system parts
- Consisting of an exhaust manifold, catalyst, center and rear mufflers, and exhaust pipes between them, etc., this is one of the most important parts that not only serves to reduce exhaust gas temperature and noise and remove toxic substances, but also greatly affects silence and the power performance of vehicles.
- It sends high-temperature exhaust gas from engine to exhaust system（catalyst）.
It also contributes to improvement of fuel efficiency by separating exhaust route with complicated bending process and fine welding technology,
Diesel exhaust gas post-treatment device
- The filter apparatus that removes particulate matter（PM）contained in exhaust gas from a diesel engine is called DPF（diesel particulate filter）. Also, the catalytic device that removes nitrogen oxides（NOx）contained in exhaust gas is called urea SCR（selective catalytic reduction）. The DPF and SCR we produce,
which are compliant with EURO6 emissions standards, are mounted on various vehicles, including passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, farm machinery, construction machinery, and industrial engines.
Front suspension sub-frame
- This part integrates suspension arms, a steering rack case, an engine mount, and other fixing points to couple and modularize the entire suspension with the body.
Strength and rigidity are kept high for receiving and absorbing major impacts from various directions in the event of a crash.
- Supporting force in front-back direction, this part receives impacts from acceleration, deceleration, and uneven road surface.
Rear axle beam
- This part is mainly used for the rear wheels of a small front-wheel drive（FF）vehicle.
The midmost member called a beam has the function of stabilizing the posture.
- Being mounted on the underside of an engine, this part protects the engine from pebbles and stones bouncing up from the ground, etc. The material used is long glass fiber reinforced plastic.
Fuel system parts
- This product is a plastic container filled with activated carbon.
When volatile gasoline is emitted for pressure regulation in a fuel tank, toxic substances are adsorbed through this product to release clean air into the atmosphere.
We develop products that are compliant with strict environmental regulations in each country.
Fuel inlet pipe
- This part is intended to smoothly guide fuel from an oil filler to a fuel tank.
Having a pipe structure, it is made of iron and stainless steel.
We also produce products with high corrosion resistance with our unique technology of electrodeposition coating on stainless steel.