Overview of Mid-Term Management Policy
We will pursue initiatives targeting the SDGs, an area involving increased expectations on companies in recent years, as well as adapt to the anticipated rapid rise of the IT society resulting from the use of digital technologies.
As we build a Futaba Group-wide management system, we will undertake activities to develop and reinforce our business models through technological innovation that will increase our competitiveness.
Based on the following three mid-term management policies, we aim to become a strong and sustainable global company by establishing a solid management and profit structure, and investing our resources bringing innovation to digitalization and monozukuri.
Mid-Term Management Policy for FY2021 to FY2023
- FY2021-2023 Mid-Term Management Stance
- Aspire to become a strong and sustainable global company by establishing a strong management and profit structure, and invest resources in bringing innovation to digitalization and monozukuri.
- FY2021 to 2023 Mid-term Management Policy
Strong measures to be a trusted and successful company
- Engage in business from the customer's perspective (focus on proposing solutions to customer issues)
- Maximize profit in the automotive parts business
Strong measures to be a true global company
- Globalize our HQ
- Implement a mid-term business strategy
Strong measures for a sustainable corporate foundation
- Grow our corporate value
- Set up an infrastructure for the digital society
- Reform our mindset for a new era
we want to be
by FY 2030
- A strong team with individuals taking initiatives and tackling challenges
- A global monozukuri company with leading technologies
- A sustainable company that shows creativity and takes action